header photo


Adventure,Tours, Events & Others

Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum

Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum

it is a beautiful palace. But almost 80% of it is converted into a hotel which leaves only 20% of it for show. It has a few historical items. Some models and paintings. And also do catch the vintage car up for show. although there are only a couple of them.Be sure to include enough time when you are in Jodhpur to visit this museum. The architecture, the rooms, and all inside are strikingly beautiful, take a guide. The building itself is grand but entry to the general public is limited only to the small museum located in a part of the building. The rest of the building has been made into a luxury hotel. There isn't a lot to see in the museum. The only part worth a watch is the vintage car collection.Umed Bhavan palace museum is excellent museum managed by Kings family. neat and clean museum. it is located inside Umed bhavan palace shared by Kings family residents and Taj hotel. Its a beautiful palace though most of palace has been turned into hotel and only a handful of area is available for public. Architecture of palace is very beautiful.

Different Type of  Packages are as follows

Package Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum 1. Only Stay

Package Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum 2Stay in Resort + Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner

Package Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum 3Stay in Resort + Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner + Pick up and Drop

 [Contact us to book your tour of Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum]

Want to book a tour? Call Us For booking on +91- 7060507245, +91- 9600017031, +91- 8894404523 Or +91-44-6531-5613, +91-5832-267070. In case if Phone no's are continuously engaged, You are requested to fill contact us form on our website and our executives will get back to you as soon as possible. You may also leave us a message on our +91- 8894404523  WhatsApp Number to receive packages. Once you will say Hi on our WhatsApp no. Our team will send you a small form immediately which need to be filled by you. After filling it up, Please send it back to us on same Whatsapp no. You will receive all the information with packages and pictures on Whatsapp itself. In case if you are facing any problem, Please feel free to get in touch with us. We are looking forward to welcome you and your Group.

Go Back


CALL US On - 91-9600017031 7060507245, 91-5832267070


int. QUERIES ON +1-7184121139
Queens, New York, U.S.A.

Pay Online to G N G GROUP

Inquiry Form

 +91- 7832034087 

PayPal Acceptance Mark

This Website is Secured

This Website is Secured